- Permanent position
- Flexible and remote working arrangements
- Attractive remuneration
- Excellent opportunity to grow in a high profile organisation and role
We are NSW’s bulk water supplier, river operator and your one-stop shop for licensing, water trades and water information. We supply two thirds of water used in NSW from our 42 dams, rivers and pipelines to regional towns, irrigators, Sydney Water and local water utilities.
We are looking for a Program Manager to join our Government Projects Interface team to coordinate the program of WaterNSW owner operator support for government funded projects being delivered by other agencies. This role requires strong interpersonal skills to negotiate key activities with many parties to ensure they are delivered in a timely way. This role is pivotal in ensuring efficient and effective achievement of project and whole of life objectives for several government projects.
A number of the government projects have been identified as Critical State Significant Infrastructure and if approved, these dams will be some of the largest investments in water supply infrastructure in NSW. Successful delivery of these projects will provide a range of regional communities with more reliable, secure and resilient water supplies for future generations. This role is part of the interface team committed to the achievement of this.
To be successful in this newly created position:
- You are proactive in the achievement of your work and dynamic in your approach
- You have strong interpersonal skills and experience working with a wide range of stakeholders including negotiating and resolving conflicting requirements
- You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to clearly explain complex topics
- You have experience of the change aspects required to implement and embed new ways of operating
- You are familiar with aspects of infrastructure program and project management including planning and scheduling
- You have a strong technical aptitude with a regional water industry background advantageous
- You have experience in establishing and documenting new processes and critical project requirements.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment check/s including a national police check and a medical check. Any offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance of this/these check/s.
For further information, please refer to the attached Position Description.
Please complete your personal details and submit a cover letter and resume below. All applications must be submitted online. Please note - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Queries can be directed to: Recruitment@waternsw.com.au
Applications will close Friday 13 August 2021